- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 04:51 AM
You can include it manually. If the signature field is not included in the excel format on the import app, you can manually add it.
When I look at your form, your signature field ID number is 18 so you must use 18_Signature as shown in the example above. Make sure to follow the signature image URLs format. They should begin with uploads/, remove the https://www.jotform.com/ otherwise it will be duplicated.
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- CART_dataAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 12:17 AM
Thanks! It seems to be working fine :) How do you know that the field ID number is 18? I don't see it in the properties
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 02:43 AM
To get the id of the signature field, visit your form and follow the steps below:
1. Right click on the signature field and select Inspect Element
2. Then find the line of code for the signature field
3. In this instance you will see that the id for the signature field is id_18. We will only need the value so you can use 18_Signature for the field label of the excel file.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.