- kndavis2Asked on June 14, 2016 at 05:36 AM
I am having some trouble with my forms. I filled them out myself and when I click submit, the button changes to "Please Wait", but the page isn't loading or doing anything. Some people have told me they've filled out the forms and I don't know if they received a confirmation message, but I haven't received any submissions. Please help!
p.s. there are two forms, the same but in english and spanish
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 08:06 AM
I test submitted your form https://form.jotformeu.com/61635923347359 but I could not reproduce the issue so far.
I see that it was an encrypted form. I could not see the same on the screenshot image you had provided.
Can you please try also test your form using a different browser? Can you try it on Firefox as well.
Let us know if issue still persist.
- kndavis2Answered on June 14, 2016 at 04:46 PM
- kndavis2Answered on June 14, 2016 at 04:46 PMSorry, Adobe reader and Google Drive
- kndavis2Answered on June 14, 2016 at 04:49 PMThanks. As soon as I set encryption to "on" it started working. I have
successfully received a submission from my website.
Now, I am able to see the forms on jotform platform, but cannot unlock the
PDFs, can you instruct me on how to do that? I am using Adobe Reader.
- kndavis2Answered on June 14, 2016 at 04:49 PMSorry, Adobe reader and Google Drive
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 06:05 PM
I created a new thread for your next question here https://www.jotform.com/jcm/submit.php
We will attend to it shortly.