- fauzyAsked on November 04, 2010 at 11:03 PM
i created my first form
my reciepient email is fauzy(@)gmail.com
then i create my second form and i put john(@)gmail.com as a recipient for that form.
can i do that?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 05, 2010 at 03:06 AM
Yes, you can. To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner.
- elizteoAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 11:37 AM
If I change the email address on the lower bottom corner, my previous email address also change accordingly for the 1st website to the recent new email address. What I meant was the 1st website created remains the email address and the newly created will be for the 2nd website.
The TEST was ok, it went to the email address that I changed but when I click "Submit" from the website it went to my 1st email address. How is it so!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 12:25 PM
When you do an email test using the "Test Email" button, the address entered by default is always the email address associated to your account.
If you click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings, you will find out that the recipient address configured for this notification is different.
The solution to your problem is to change the Recipient E-mail to the one you prefer.