- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 06:04 PM
Now, I am able to see the forms on jotform platform, but cannot unlock the PDFs, can you instruct me on how to do that?
You will need your private key to view/open the submission data of the form since it is an encrypted form.
User guide: Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
How do we decrypt the text in the submissions panel to see it?
If your forms are encrypted you will be asked to upload your private key
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- kndavis2Answered on June 14, 2016 at 06:46 PMThanks. It looks like I can only view the submissions within the jotform system and cannot view them as downloaded PDFs if they are encrypted.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 07:45 PM
Yes, this is also stated in the link my colleague shared you above, some features like reports are not available when you encrypt your forms: Important:
Some of the features that are not available for Encrypted Forms* are:
1. PDF Downloads,
2. Reports (this includes downloading Excel and CSV files from within Submission Panel),
3. Emails that contain form data in them.
* All server side gathered and processed data can only be retrieved in encrypted form because your private key is never sent to our servers.
So each time that you want to view your data you need to do it through our site and provide the key to unlock the data.
- kndavis2Answered on June 15, 2016 at 10:46 AMHello,
I've received a few submissions but the draw on image widget I installed is not sending me the images/drawings. Is there a way to resolve this?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 12:20 PM
We can not see your submissions since they are encrypted, I just submitted your form:
Please check, and send us a screenshot of what you get: https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033-How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-to-the-support-forum
Let us know if you need more help.
- kndavis2Answered on June 15, 2016 at 03:46 PMHere you go, as you can see the images do not show.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 06:34 PM
Please try to use the next full link as the Image URL in widget settings:
It seems to be working well on my test form.
- kndavis2Answered on June 16, 2016 at 03:45 AMI replaced the image link and submitted the form and I can see the
drawn-on-image! thank you!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 05:27 AM
On behalf of all my colleagues involved, you're most welcome. I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there: