- lasolastechAsked on June 14, 2016 at 07:15 PM
Is it possible to add attachments to each line of the configurable list?
If not, (on this widget), is there another one that does?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 09:47 PM
If I understand correctly, you want to add a file attachment in each line or row of the configurable list? Unfortunately it is not possible to add attachments to each line of the configurable list. If you want to attach a file to your form, you can do so by adding a text field. But first, you will need to store the file in a storage service such as dropbox or google drive, or in your own file server. Then simply follow the steps below.
1. Add a text field to your form.
2. Click on the Insert Link button to open a popup
3. Input the URL of the file you want to attach to your form then click OK.
Here's a demo form so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/61657907802967