- amylynpaceAsked on June 14, 2016 at 07:25 PM
I have a new form that was working just fine and testing just fine but now the email notifications have stopped arriving. Submissions are still working, but all notifications have ceased.
I am not sure what to do. I have tried:
- testing from different IP addresses and devices (in case multiple test entries were being seen as spam)
- creating new notification email
- changing notification address (yahoo, gmail, etc.)
What else can I do? Please help.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 14, 2016 at 10:01 PM
I checked your mail logs and I can see that the previous email notifications failed to send. However, it appears that the latest email notification was sent successfully.
Can you please check on your end if you have received this latest notification? If you have, then it would seem that the issue has been resolved. But if you haven't received the latest email notification, please follow the instructions in this article: Why I am not receiving email notifications?
If the issue persists, please let us know.