- obobaAsked on June 15, 2016 at 05:01 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 06:17 AM
You can download the submissions to excel by following these steps:
1. Login to Jotform and go to My Forms page
2. Click on the Form name you want to export submissions to Excel from and click on "Submissions" button
3. Scroll down the page, On the Grid Table-Right above the Submission Date title you will see "Download as Excel" button.
Once you click the icon, it should prompt you to download your submissions to Excel.
If you have questions, please do let us know.
- obobaAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 01:46 PMThanks a lot
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 02:37 PM
You are welcome, oboba.
If you have other questions or some concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.