- DebraAsked on March 21, 2012 at 06:12 AM
I got a membership on 13 March. My member name is ARC, and I created some forms in the folder arc_/TherapyJobsUSA.
I forgot my jotform password, but when I try to retrieve it, I get an error message saying that the email address is not in your database. Also, when I enter ARC as the username to retrieve the password, I do not get a password reset email to email@example.com
What should I do?
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 06:27 AM
I checked your account and wouldn't find any form in it. I have deleted your account and you can now open another using the same account details.
Also try to go through our simple user guide on creating and embedding forms, the link is
If you have any question, kindly feel free to contact us, Thanks for choosing Jotform!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 06:33 AM
Is this your form? http://www.jotform.me/form/20704356564453 it's under Almunawwara account and with the same IP Address of yours. You can use this email: firstname.lastname@example.org to retrieve this account's password.
Hope this helps. Thanks.
- AlmunawwaraAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 08:21 AM
I guess the forms on ARC username don't exist any more?
Please change my username to ARC
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 08:23 AM
Can you please confirm if you want to change your Almunawwara username to ARC?
- AlmunawwaraAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 08:25 AM
Dear idarktech, Thanks... that is my old form. I had created another account using the ARC username on 11 March (sorry not 13 March). Because when I changed browsers, I couldn't access it. I wanted to find the other forms from the ARC account.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 08:28 AM
Sorry but ARC account doesn't exist. We can't find it in our Member's Database. Maybe what you mean here is the name of the form? Do you have your form URL or formID so we could search it here? Thanks.
- AlmunawwaraAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 11:12 AM
Please change my acct name to arc.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Let me foward this request to the development team. We'll let you know as soon as your account name has been updated.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Your username is now changed to arc-llc. Arc was not possible.
- AlmunawwaraAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 05:29 PM
Thank you Aytekin. Now, I'm trying to find the form NUMBERS to recover some of those forms that were on arc_/TherapyJobsUSA/Eligibility
- fxrAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 06:37 PM
If you can link us to where these forms are embedded we can make sure they are in your account.