- Betosport03Asked on June 15, 2016 at 10:20 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 12:01 PM
You can set unique submissions on your form, follow these steps:
1. While in the form builder, find and click on the the "Preferences" button from the toolbar:
2. In the preferences window, click "Advanced" tab and Select the "Unique Submission" option you prefer:
3. Save the form changes by clicking the "Save Changes" button from the form builder.
There is a difference between strict and loose check.
Loose Check controls the cookie.
Strict Check also controls the IP address.
If you select Strict Check, people in the same network (in the same school, college,university, institution ) will not be able to make submissions, as the IP address for the network would be the same. If you are considering the target audience as students in the same school, Loose Check should be chosen.
Let us know if you need more help.