- ohjoyAsked on June 15, 2016 at 02:15 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 03:43 PM
I checked your most recent form and it looks to be working without issue. May I ask, what specifically is not work? Let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- ohjoyAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 08:45 AMApparently, you have to add a submit button. Jotform is not user-friendly.
It takes some investigative work to figure it out. Thankfully I have a
friend who helped me with the submit button, or I would have never found
it. I feel like the submit button should be automatic when you add a
payment section. Common sense.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 10:39 AM
The submit button is automatically added when you create a new form:
If by any chance you delete it, you can manually add it from the Basic Fields tab:
If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- ohjoyAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 12:45 PMA submit button is NOT automatically added. I had to go to the menu on the
left and add it myself. My customers could not check out.
- ohjoyAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 12:45 PMI guess it's possible that I deleted it. But my friend that showed me
where to find it, also had to add.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 01:47 PM
No worries at all. The submit button should indeed be added with every newly created form. However, if you used a template to create the form and the template did not have a submit button, it may not have been included.