- Emily GoldingAsked on June 15, 2016 at 04:01 PM
Hello - I am having this issue too. We have added the IFrame. Here is the link. It works with explorer, etc. but not with Chrome. Can you review and let us know what is going on? How can we fix for Chrome?
We have tried the following:
- taking out excess script from iframe
- used iframe
- used custom code
- making height of form the form of the page
- etc. but none have completely fixed the issue.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 06:35 PM
I see that you are using iframe code only. I can actually view the form on chrome but its height is pretty short with a vertical scrollbar. Adding a min-height to your iframe embed code should fix it.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.us/form/50436849842161" frameborder="0" style="width: 100%;border: none;height: 122px;min-height: 1642px;" scrolling="auto"></iframe>
Hope this helps!
- michaelpanAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 03:45 PMThanks that worked!
Your the man!
- victorAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 05:13 PM
Glad to hear the news. On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome. If you have any other question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting us.