- SolutionsGroupAsked on March 21, 2012 at 09:38 AM
I've used the multiple file upload tool on my form but it does not seem to work. It will upload multiple files, but I cannot seem to retreive them. What am I doing wrong? When I go to my form's submissions none of the files that were uploaded show up.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Hi, the Allow Multiple property of the upload field should be ON to upload multiple files.
I tried checking your last form, and I noted that it was not set to On.
Please inform us if this sorted it out.
- SolutionsGroupAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Yea, I changed it back to a single file, since my users needed to send me files now and when I had it set to allow multiple files I could not get to the files they uploaded. My question really isn't about how to allow multiple files, but rather, once the multiple file upload is enabled, how to get to those files (my submissions show as though they did not upload any files). Is there some trick I am missing? I tried even integrating my upload form with my dropbox and every time I had enabled multiple files uplad none of the files would come over to my dropbox.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 10:22 AM
Thank you for the info.
The result of the upload for either single or multiple are not different. It should be in where the files where uploaded. I will check further on the form. Please hold on a while. I will be right back.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 10:52 AM
You are correct. It seems the multiple file upload have issue today. I was able to reproduce same problem of not getting the files attached even in Dropbox method. It does work on single file upload though.
Sorry for this inconvenience. I will forward the issue to our Next Level support to look into it.
For the meantime, we will have to use the single upload temporarily.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 11:05 AM
We are working on this problem. I will post an update when this is fixed. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 11:16 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Confirmed fixed. I tested it on the same form I was using earlier and I was able to now see the multiple attached uploaded files.
- SolutionsGroupAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Thanks. I've changed our submission form to now allow multiple files and have tested it myself. It does seem to work now.
Thanks for the quick response.
- quoreAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 11:19 AM
i'm having the same problem on a form i just created.
Only one file (the last uploaded) is attached to the form on Allow Multiple function.
Plz can you check again?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Hi, I understand that you might have same issue now as this one.
But can you please still create your own question thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php? .I will assist you then.
This thread was closed already by the OP. Thanks.
- quoreAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 11:56 AM
ok! thank you