- edgegraphicsolutionsAsked on March 21, 2012 at 09:54 AM
I am trying to rename a form to no avail. I gotta be honest, I probably won't upgrade and pay monthly if I can talk to a live person.
- moonzkieAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Hi,To rename a form title, please follow the steps below:1. Open the form which you want to edit2. Go to the left-top of your form, where the orange bar is.
3. There you will see the current name of your web form as "Title Me"4. Simply click on it to edit.5. Save your web form and you're title is all set up.
- edgegraphicsolutionsAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM
- moonzkieAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Your welcome and thank you for using JotForm.