- Tim NauakAsked on March 21, 2012 at 10:35 AM
The file upload on my form just stopped working. The form seems to functioning normally. Clicking on the Browse button button opens file select dialog box and the form shows the files upload progress, but no files are uploaded and I receive an empty file upload report. I've tried to upload:
1) One small file and multiple files (.jpg files)
2) The files using the latest versions of Safari & Firefox
3) The files using two ifferent laptops.
I am heading to the office and will try to upload the files using my network at work to see if it is a problem with my home network.
My jotform url is http://form.jotform.com/form/20424049401 and I have it embeded in the link below
Help, please!!! We are in the middle of collecting photos for a school project
- abbbrendanAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 11:01 AM
I'm having this problem as well. I hope it's something that JotForm can fix, and not just a coincidence.
- moonzkieAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 11:45 AM
We are truly sorry about that, we had a temporary problem with the file uploads, and it is now fixed.