- urbansittersAsked on March 21, 2012 at 10:38 AM
When creating a report eg an excel one, can I choose which submissions to include? Or can I add new data from recent submissions to a form already created? It seems as though I have to make a new form each time and use all the forms that have been submitted every time I create one.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 05:24 PM
Thanks for contacting Jotform support, this feature is not supported. Therefore, you need to enter the details of received/submitted form to new ones created.
We though have a feature that enables you to download the submitted reports in different types as shown in link below;
There are seven (7) different types of reports that can be created in JotForm
1. Excel report
2. CSV report
3. Grid listing report (web browser based excel-like function that cannot be edited)
4. HTML table listing report (with sorting functions)
5. Calendar Listing report (this only shows up when a form has a calendar field)
6. RSS listing report
7. Visual Builder report (If you wish your report to have graphs, you can have your statistical reports here)