- madelyn.smith8Asked on June 16, 2016 at 12:58 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 01:55 AM
Yes, you can create a PDF version of your form which can also be fillable by doing the following steps:
1. Go to "My Forms" in the navigation menu.
2. Select the form
3. Click the "More" button
4. Click "Create PDF Form"
5. In the next window, you have the option whether to include the Page Break and Submit Button in the PDF result or not. Just leave them checked.
6. Clicking the "Continue" button will start the download process.
If you have questions, please do let us know.