- GoHealthyNextAsked on June 16, 2016 at 11:21 AM
The Adobe eSign Widget is not working on our forms. When we try to fill out a form and click the "Sign with Adobe eSign" button, nothing happens. I tried deleting the widget and adding it again, but the problem still occurs.
Please let me know what can be done to solve this issue. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 01:14 PM
I have tested your form and I was able to replicate mentioned issue.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- GoHealthyNextAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 05:56 PM
Thank you for your help. I look forward to learning about the solution.
- GoHealthyNextAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 02:22 PM
We are still having issues with our forms, but new things are happening now.
With our membership form, we now get a failed document error when trying to use Adobe eSign.
With other forms, such as the retest form, the waiting message appears for an long period of time. It never seems to process through.
Please let me know how we can fix these issues. Thank you.
- victorAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 03:34 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Our team still working to resolve the issue. As soon as we have any update, we will let you know.
Thankk you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 01:20 AM
It was a temporary downtime that caused that - we're very sorry about that.
Please reconnect your Adobe DC account by reauthenticating via the widget settings:
Let us know if you have further difficulty.
- GoHealthyNextAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 12:53 PM
I re-authenticated the widget on the forms and am still receiving the "Document signing failed" error.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 01:05 PM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
I was able to replicate mentioned issue when I tested your form.
I will notify our developer about this. Once we have an update we will inform you via this thread.
- GoHealthyNextAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 01:08 PM
Thank you for your assistance.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 01:13 PM
Also sorry for my multiple posts. There was an glitch on our end and my reply was posted three times.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 03:29 AM
We've tried to reproduce the issue independently, but we can't - our Adobe DC account works OK when we integrate with a copy of your form:
Perhaps this has something to do with your Adobe DC account status?
If at all possible, we can open a private thread and test a copy of your form with your account.
Please let us know.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 01:52 PM
Please go to this thread to continue the support process: http://www.jotform.com/answers/867082
We appreciate your patience.