- jschiefe22Asked on June 16, 2016 at 01:44 PM
This is not for selling products online, it is simply for online tracking our inventory form (such things are washers, dryers, etc.). I want to be able to submit a form and each item's inventory total update based upon what was submitted by myself or my maintenance staff. Is this possible?
Right now, the link below is just a work in progress. I appreciate any help, as I am hoping to have this completed as soon as possible.
Please let me know if you need other information.
- jschiefe22Answered on June 16, 2016 at 03:36 PM
I already thought about using the widget but it wouldn't let me add inventory without going into the form and changing the total inventory. I am trying to see if there is a way to add and remove inventory without having to go in an edit the form each time.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 04:54 PM
I am trying to see if there is a way to add and remove inventory without having to go in an edit the form each time.
Unfortunately there is no such feature or functionality on the form.
I think what you are after is a stand-alone inventory management application. You can have such application using the form, but it will require custom and advance programming as well to create the application. If you have such programming available, understanding the JotForm API should help.
Hope this help. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 03:22 PM
I will address your new issue in this new thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/868994.
- jschiefe22Answered on June 24, 2016 at 03:45 PMEven clicking that link didn't work. I am still getting the site can't be
reached window. I have attached a PDF printout of the window.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 24, 2016 at 04:15 PM
Since the issue is different from the original thread and separated to a new one, we'll address the issue on the other thread.