- bkrasnofAsked on June 16, 2016 at 04:34 PM
Hi, is there an option to bulk print responses, embedding them in the original form in case we want to preserve that layout and design in our paper files ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 06:09 PM
It is possible to print the submission data directly in the form:
Though it is not possible to do so in bulk. This would need to be done for individual submissions.
- bkrasnofAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 07:45 PMIndividual is fine, how do I do that ? Thanks !
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 10:06 PM
To print individual submissions, please follow this guide: How to Print the Form with the Users Data. You may also check out this guide if you simply want to print the data of the submission: How to show headers or text for contracts/terms/agreements in the PDF format of a submission. If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- CharlieAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 10:10 AM
For the other concern you have regarding the background of the form, I have opened a separate thread for it. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/863267. We will address it shortly.