- fadefmlAsked on June 17, 2016 at 01:52 AM
No matter what i try it stays to the left. Please help.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 02:49 AM
I assume you are referring to the paypal amount field in this form? http://www.jotform.us/form/61677603816159
To center the said field, please inject the custom css below:
margin: 0px auto !important;
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- flashimAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 06:20 AM
@ Chriistian: Thanks for helping with the post. However, when I checked with the paypal express widget I was provided with a different interface unlike you have shared. Please let me know if I am incorrectly identifying the widget.
@ fadefml: I have tried with the paypal express widget and below is the screenshot where I have aligned the widget on the right.
1. Select the form and click on the "Designer" on the form menu.
2. Cllick on the CSS tab on the right.
3. Click on the widget to find out the div id#
4. Tweak the css on the div and its inner container to achieve your required alignments. (refer to the above images)
Let me know if this helps.
- CarinaAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 09:22 AM
Thank you for the additional clarification. The difference in the layout is a result of the customization of the form. But the widget is still the same.
If you have any questions please let us know via a new thread:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- fadefmlAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 01:18 PM
Thank you for your responses. @flashim when I do your method, it looks good in "designer" but when i go to preview the form the alignment is completely different.
What is going on?
- flashimAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 02:56 PM
@fadefml: My bad, you can check it now at https://form.jotform.me/61602220200432