What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can achieve that with show/hide conditions.
Example, you can show a message saying that the post code is within the service area boundary when the entered post code matches the one you defined on the condition.
To achieve this, you have to use "Contains" operator on show/hide conditions.
1. Add a Post Code textbox field into your form
2. Add a message using Text field
3. Click Conditions button from the top toolbar and select SHOW/HIDE A FIELD condition
4. Create your condition like the following using "Contains". You have to define all the post codes separated by a comma.
5. Save your condition and the form afterwards. That's it!
If you have further questions or if you need further assistance, do let us know.