- YassAsked on June 17, 2016 at 02:09 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 03:16 AM
You can achieve that with show/hide conditions.
Example, you can show a message saying that the post code is within the service area boundary when the entered post code matches the one you defined on the condition.
To achieve this, you have to use "Contains" operator on show/hide conditions.
1. Add a Post Code textbox field into your form
2. Add a message using Text field
3. Click Conditions button from the top toolbar and select SHOW/HIDE A FIELD condition
4. Create your condition like the following using "Contains". You have to define all the post codes separated by a comma.
5. Save your condition and the form afterwards. That's it!
If you have further questions or if you need further assistance, do let us know.