- MAINSTAGESAsked on March 21, 2012 at 03:10 PM
Hi there, some applications that get submitted through my form don't come out to the email address I set up for notification. Additionally, some applicants do not get a confirmation email when they complete the form. Is this a browser issue? Thank you!
- fxrAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 06:58 PM
Please ensure the Sender Email of both your notification and autoresponder emails to email@example.com to see if you have better success.
The form at : http://www.mainstages.com/teaching-artists/online-application doesnt have an autoresponder set up on it.
- MAINSTAGESAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 03:49 PMI don't know what this means at all. Is there a way someone can help me
troubleshoot on the phone? I paid for service now. Thank you
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 06:03 PM
Unfortunately, we don't have a support service over the phone
Here I leave you a guide :
Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
Your will get the screen where you can change the sender to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to create an autoresponder, kindly follow the following guide
Feel free to come back with more questions
- fxrAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 06:46 PM
If you have replied to this by email, we are unfortunately unable to see it.
If it is important, could you please post your reply to the thread itself