- NMT MarketingAsked on March 21, 2012 at 03:46 PM
I am looking to create a payment page for my client. They use usa epay and I am wondering how to incorperate that with jotform.
- fxrAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 06:59 PM
Unfortunately, usa epay is not one of our current Payment processors.
- NMT MarketingAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 02:00 AMCan I request you guys integrate this? I had to sign up with another form builder for this project. I dont want to use and pay both jotform and others. I prefer jotform and would love if you could help with this rare instance.
Tim LambNMT Strategic Marketing32 West 8thSuite 606Erie PA, 16510cell: (814) firstname.lastname@example.orgText "nmt" to 72727 for contact info sent right to your cell phone!The contents of this email and any attachments are intended for the named recipient(s) only and may be confidential and/or privileged. Copying, retransmission, disclosure or use by others is prohibited.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 04:17 AM
I am afraid that this Feature is not provided now and may not be on pipeline any soon. I have though forwarded you request to our developers to look at it.
Kindly keep in touch on this mail thread for updates.
Thanks for your compliments about our platform and choosing to work with us!
- NMTMarketingAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Has there been any progress with this? I have an existing client using epay and had to create a premium account on wooforms (because they do integrate epay), and a few clients on the fence who also have these same payment accounts. I do not want to pay two premium accounts through jotform AND wooforms. I would like to stay with jotform as I am used to it and like it better.
Hoping you guys can get this added to the list!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Let me forward your request to our feature request list. Our development team will consider to implement it in the near future based on workload priorities, therefore I am not able to provide you with a timeframe for when this feature will be actually added.