- teedartAsked on March 21, 2012 at 03:58 PM
I am only able to access your website through my domains DNS settings, which I have pointing to jotform via my Cname. Are your websites down? I tried jotform.com, jotform.net, and jotformpro, and nothing comes up. Also, files submitted on my forms do not show up in the emails etc. What's going on?
- teedartAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 04:05 PM
nevermind... everything is fine now? and my forms are accepting files again.
- teedartAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 04:42 PM
I think your support must have been directed at another question, as my post does not pertain to the condition options. Interesting article though.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 04:49 PM
Good to hear that you got a workaround on your issue and thanks for your compliment.
Feel free top contact us anytime.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 04:49 PM
Hi Teedart, is everything working fine your end now? If you happen to encounter the same issue please let us know.