- jfenfertphotographyAsked on June 17, 2016 at 11:45 AM
Hi I am receiving an error message when trying to send forms on the reCaptcha. It says oops you've received your limits. I've not reached submissions limits and it is doing it the first time I am entering in the reCaptcha numbers.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 12:34 PM
Did you get this message when you were trying to reply or forward submissions in email from your form's submission page?
Please be noted that there are limits on how many submissions can be forwarded from form's submission page. For free account the limit is 2 forwards per hour and for paid accounts its 100 forwards per hour.
Since these limits are reset every hour, I would suggest you to please try again in an hours time and you should be able to forward submissions again.
- jfenfertphotographyAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 12:46 PMYes, but I have not submitted anything for weeks and I only tried once. It
happened when I tried a few weeks ago and I sent the form another way. I am
not over any limits.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 12:57 PM
Its not related to your account submission limit. As explained earlier, that in free account you can forward / reply only 2 submission per hour. If you try to send more then 2 in one hour time frame, this error message is displayed.
- jfenfertphotographyAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 01:45 PMAs I said it was the first and only attempt to send anything in at least a
week or two. I did not try to send more than two of anything in an hour.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 02:35 PM
The limits should reset each hour, however, it does appear as though yours are not. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on July 07, 2016 at 10:17 PM
This problem has now been fixed. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- CraigFogelAnswered on July 30, 2016 at 04:48 PM
Hi, Paul (and everyone),
I don't know what was fixed back on July 7th, but I'm now experiencing this message, too, and I was sure(!) we were paying members, and hadn't hit the 100-per-hour forwarding limit. (If we're UNpaid, though, then I'm surprised to hear of that 2-per-hour limit because forwarding was working just fine for us with more than that.)
Even if we DID somehow hit that limit, I thought(!) I gave it an hour's wait before trying again, but am still getting that message.
Can you please let me/us know if the previous issue is back, or if some other issue is now going on, instead?
Bram Weiser (signed in as "CraigFogel" with his permission)