- vleivalinaresAsked on June 17, 2016 at 01:34 PM
Hi! I´d like to know if there is some way to connect my jotform´s account with my mail account. Because I´d like to receive the submissions in my mail account. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 03:34 PM
Yes there is a way to receive submissions on your personal mail account. To do that you just need to follow this simple steps:
1. Click the Emails button on the form builder.
2. Inside the emails window, please hover your mouse in the notification field and then click the Edit button.
3. Go to the Recipients tab. Normally, the default email recipient is your account's email address. You can change it by removing the current recipient and then adding a new one. Click the Save button when you're done.
You might want to check these user guides:
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further help. Thanks!