- craigmAsked on June 17, 2016 at 09:17 PMRegarding the long form issue, I have disabled all extensions in both
Chrome and Firefox and the issue remains. I tried creating a simple new
long form and I had to save and refresh the page as soon as the form
extended past the bottom of my browser window.
This is a minor issue but thanks for looking into it.
- BorisAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 09:40 PM
We have tested the scrolling functionality of the Form Builder in various desktops and devices, and in most of them, the scrollbar is correctly present from the very start, as can be seen in the following animation:
However, on Windows 10, the Form Builder seems to be loading without a scrollbar:
Thank you for bringing it up to our attention, I have forwarded this as a bug report to our developers for closer inspection. We will let you know through this thread once the issue is resolved.
- craigmAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 10:45 PMYes, I am using Windows 10 with Firefox or Chrome (extensions disabled for
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 17, 2016 at 11:28 PM
Thank you for the additional details, I see my colleague has already escalated this issue to our second level, we should receive news regarding to this matter as soon as possible and we will update you about it via this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 08:03 AM
Thank you for your report. It should be fixed now.
Have a nice day.