- convenusAsked on November 05, 2010 at 12:08 PM
I need to offer a booking date facility for next year. Can I change the range to include a future date. Aty the moment it is limited to 2010 and back to 1920's! This is required for hotel reservations.
If not can you suggest an alternative method.Thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 08, 2010 at 10:47 AM
You can probably do it by copying the full form source code to your web site and changing the HTML code for that.
To get full form source code open the form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".