- convenusAsked on November 05, 2010 at 12:10 PM
I have set up a text box as a compulsory field but the check box cannot be made compulsory - can it? Any advice as to how I can do this would be much apprreciated.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 08, 2010 at 10:46 AM
Add a checkbox that says "I accept the terms", and then make it required.
- discoverspanishAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 08:10 PM
- kimmiandmikkiAnswered on March 07, 2011 at 09:03 PM
I tried deleting the question, but it sometimes shows up as "..." on the form when I load it. So I decided to put "-" and since I have the required option on, it shows up as "- *" on top of the "I agree..." It doesn't look nice. Is there anything I can do to just have the check box and "I agree... etc" ? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 09:52 AM
discoverspanish: you can do that by getting the source code and inserting and modifying it on your web page. I don't think it's possible to insert a link within the options of Jotform.
kimmiandmikki: I believe you got your answer from your other post :)
- discoverspanishAnswered on March 09, 2011 at 11:44 AM
llyam: Thanks! This is my first JotForm. I had no idea you could get the source code like that. That's awesome!
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 10, 2011 at 03:44 AM
You can access your full source code by following these steps:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Embed Form" on top menu
3. Click on "Source" icon.
4. Click on the link at the end of sentence "You can also download a compressed and refined version with seperate .css and .js files from here."