- americastAsked on June 18, 2016 at 02:11 PM
I have used a few hyperlinks in my form. In the preview, on clicking the link, the linked page appears in the frame (or the dialogue box) of the form itself. At the jotform.com editor, there is an option to open the link in a new window but I don't find an option which will open it in the same page itself (but not inside the frame or dialogue box)
It would be great if you would help me out...
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 18, 2016 at 05:13 PM
I checked your form and I understand what you mean. You can actually change this in the Text Editor itself.
1. Select the Text field and then click the Edit HTML button.
2. Highlight the text link and then click the Insert/Edit Link button in the toolbar.
3. Now, change the Target value to None.
4. Click the OK button and save the changes.
Hope that helps. If you need further help, let us know. Thanks!