- unikmediagroupAsked on June 18, 2016 at 04:02 PM
How do I delete the upload data?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 18, 2016 at 06:01 PM
If you would like to delete/remove uploaded files from your account to free up some space, you need to delete the form submission associated with it. This means that you need to delete your submissions that have file uploads.
Please be advised that before you proceed in deleting your submission, we recommend you download it first since submissions can no longer be recovered once deleted.
You can find detailed information about downloading(exporting) data submissions in this JotForm user guide, How-to-View-and-Export-Form-Submissions
Here are some of the ways you can delete your submissions:
1. Delete submissions one by one.
2. Delete all submissions.
3. Delete all submissions on specific date range.
I hope this helps. Please feel free to contact us anytime should you have any other questions or concerns.
- unikmediagroupAnswered on June 18, 2016 at 06:45 PMI did that already and still shows full.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 18, 2016 at 08:07 PM
I have refreshed the upload submission count of your account/username unikmediagroup
It is updated and correct now. You can check the status when logged in to your account at https://www.jotform.com/login
Let us know if issue still remains.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 10:27 PM
We will resolve your issue here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1043990