- mishlohofAsked on June 19, 2016 at 10:21 AM
I want to use PAY PAL, so i added that, but the product are just with check box, so if someone wants fes products from the same kind, he cant.
Is there any possibillity that i can take the subtotal from the form, and put it in the subtotal of paypal?
this is my form:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 19, 2016 at 11:10 AM
Yes, it is possible to pass a value from a calculation field to the PayPal payment field. Please refer to this guide: How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- mishlohofAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 01:23 AM
Thank you man, but i dont have the field that in the explanation. i have "Suggested amount"
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 02:50 AM
To my understanding, you would like to
is that correct?
To do that, you need to add an additional Form Calculation widget that will capture the total value. Set the Form Calculation widget to hidden so it will not show on the form.
Here's how you can do that:
Then, the Form Calculation widget will surely appear in the PayPal Payment Wizard: Payment Option window.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.
- mishlohofAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 03:03 PMMy friend, i must tell you, and you must tell to your boss if you have (:You are the best support i have ever get!Your help is amazing , simple and fastThank you very much
- mishlohofAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 03:45 PMMy friend, i must tell you, and you must tell to your boss if you have (:
You are the *best *support i have ever get!
Your help is amazing , simple and fast
Thank you very much
2016-06-21 9:50 GMT+03:00 JotForm :