- fiasppadovaAsked on June 19, 2016 at 02:26 PM
you can locate the published form here:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 19, 2016 at 03:53 PM
This form (https://www.jotformeu.com/form/61693853046361) is associated to a guest account (guest_61693906004051).
It seems that you don't have a registered account yet here in JotForm. Please sign up for a registered account so that you can fully manage and control your forms. After signing up, the form should be on your account. If not, let us know so that we can manually transfer it from your guest account to the registered one.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- fiasppadovaAnswered on June 19, 2016 at 04:05 PM
thank you very much for your quickest response. I don't know the reason the form has been saved under a guest account. I was working with my registered account, as you can see in my related session log.
Can you move the source to my registered account Fiasppadova?
Have a good job
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 19, 2016 at 04:27 PM
This form is already on your newly registered account (Fiasppadova). Please verify and let us know if there are any problems. Thank you.
- FiasppadovaAnswered on June 19, 2016 at 04:40 PM
Tks. It works fine!