- WrensongAsked on March 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM
I've designed a contract that can be filled out by my clients and returned to me through email but I need to have the whole form back and not just the spots they fill out. Is this possible? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 21, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Please refer to this guide Receiving Emails from Form Submission . The guide shows also how to customarily add the fields/elements you wanted included in the Notification E-mail.
- WrensongAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 01:17 AM
Thanks Jonathan. However I had that part down...I should have been more specific. I need the HTML paragraphs that don't include response fields in my form to also show up in my notification email so I can simply print off the fully completed contracts that include my paragraph wording. Any other suggestions are welcome! :)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 01:27 AM
That's possible but you have to do it manually. By copy and pasting that paragraph inside your form notifiacation, it will then be included on the mail message. Just simply follow my colleague, Jonathan's link above to figure out where to insert this paragraphs.
If you have further questions, please let us know. Thanks.
- WrensongAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Thank you! That works great! :)
- pinoytechAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 01:10 PM
Your welcome. Have a great day!
Thank you for using JotForm!