- MiaHudAsked on June 20, 2016 at 11:28 AM
I am trying to edit the JotForm "Thank you" page, but I am unable to edit text in the box. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 12:31 PM
Hi, I cloned your form to check and found out the following:
1. You have set your Thankyou page to redirect to an external link http://groupstravelagency.com/?page_id=95&preview=true
2. Your "Show a Thank You page" section does have texts in it but the font color was set to white, thus giving you the impression that you can't edit the page. Here's a short clip for your reference:
Just change the color of the Thankyou page text from white to black. Or you may start a fresh one, by removing all the codes and customize your Thankyou page as you see fit. Hope that helped! Don't hesitate to get back to us if you have further questions.
- MiaHudAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 09:48 PM
Perfect! Thank you so much.