- basezeroAsked on June 20, 2016 at 12:47 PM
I'm soon to close my Jotform account for now. I have a couple of clients I'd like to have open their own Jotform account and then transfer the forms for them on my account to theirs. How do we go about doing this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 01:49 PM
Let us know which forms you would like moved, ID#'s work best but form titles work also and let us know the username of the account you would like the forms moved to. We will get them moved as soon as we can.
- basezeroAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 06:17 PM
Great. Thanks. Talking to the clients now. Will let you know as soon as I have their information.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 08:26 PM
You can use this link https://www.jotform.com/answers/864733 to update us this.
- basezeroAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 02:40 PM
I have my first transfer request for you:
Form to be transferred: "James LaDuke Contact" ID: 12085504101
Account to be transferred to: User name: JIMLADUKE
Please let me know when the transfer is complete.
I will let you know the credentials on the remaining forms when I hear from my clients.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 02:46 PM
The form has been transferred as per your request. Let us know if you have further forms that need to be moved.
- basezeroAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 12:29 PM
Got another set of forms to be transferred:
User Name to be transferred to: CelesteBreen
Forms to be transferred:
Name: Sew Much Fun-Contact Us
Name: Creations By Celeste-Contact Us
Let me know when the transfer is complete.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 28, 2016 at 12:31 PM
I have moved the forms as per your request. They should now be in the "CelesteBreen" account. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know.