- JenAsked on June 20, 2016 at 02:42 PM
Could you please verify that....
1. I can create or upload a pdf that will be a fillable form.
2. My client can fill out the pdf directly online, save it, and sumbit it directly to me.
3. The submitted pdf would look exactly like the page format of an offline copy filled out in hand.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 04:35 PM
1. You cannot create the fillable form from pdf, you can only create a pdf form from the form.
2. You cannot edit and submit pdf form online. However, when they fill out the PDF it will be submitted to your Jotform account. They will not be able to save the pdf, but you can enable an option that will save the form if they leave while filling it and they could continue to fill the data where they stopped.
3. The submitted pdf will look the same as the downloaded copy of the PDF fillable form.
Let us know if you need more information.