- jickpicturesAsked on November 05, 2010 at 05:07 PM
I have two jQuery scripts running simultaneously on my page as well as the Protoplus.js scripts. How can I remove the conflict to make them all work together? When I have the protoplus scripts active, they disable the other jQuery scripts on the page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 08, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Remove the JotForm code and replace it with IFrame code. It will not conflict with your jquery page.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "iFrame Code".
- jgucciAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 02:50 PM
I have the form poping as a feedback link. What can I do in this case?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 06:16 PM
Please provide the URL to the page within which the form is embedded and we'll see how best we can help you. (If you would prefer to not have the URL exposed to the general forum, we can make the thread private.)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 06:18 PM
On second thought, it would be better if you started a new thread with the same question.