- natupoteAsked on June 20, 2016 at 06:08 PM
Hello peoples and sorry my english
Is possible use the conditions to change the background image of my form?
Thanks for read
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 08:24 PM
This can be achieved by using multiple page form and using the form source code.
You can review this discussion thread for similar solution.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- irshadahmad84Answered on June 20, 2016 at 08:36 PM
Yes, it is possible to change the Background image of the Form. I have created a custom Form with different Background image. Please check that custom Form on below URL:
Below are the steps for changing the Background image of Form:
1. Need to click on the Preferences button.
2. After clicking on the Preferences button, you need to go on "FORM STYLES -> CUSTOM CSS". In the custom css form box you need to inject the below css code:
background: url(https://www.jotform.com/images/themes/tile-black.jpg) repeat scroll 0 0;
And please remember to replace the background imge URL, with the background image URL of your own.
Please try it, and let me know if you have any query.
- natupoteAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 10:00 PM
I read the solution made by abajan, but i don`t understand how he put that script in the form, can you teach me?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 20, 2016 at 10:17 PM
For the solution of Abajan to work similar to what you need, you will need the following:
#1. Your own website page where you can use the source code of the form.
In Abajan's solution, this is the website page
#2 Source code embed of your form
In Abajan's solution, this was the custom script.
Do you have your own hosted website page? This is the main component for the solution to work.
You can test the example solution in Abajan's page here.
Let us know how we can be of further assistance.
Thank you for trying to help also. But I test your form https://form.jotform.me/61664410408451 and unfortunately the background is not changing the way you described it on your solution.
- natupoteAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 11:44 AM
Thanks, thats help me
But i need change the background depending to the radiobutton selection
for example, depending of the option selected in the radiobutton, the background changes
option 1 -> background 1
option 2 -> background 2
option 3 -> background 3
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 21, 2016 at 12:51 PM