- cheshireponiesAsked on March 22, 2012 at 05:25 AM
I've reached my ssl quota - I don't need ssl forms and have obviously done this by mistake - how do I identify which of my forms is the ssl one ?
- fxrAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 05:44 AM
SSL forms will be embedded or distributed with a URL thats starts with https://
I have reset your SSL count back to 5 and removed your scheduled downgrade, we can only do this once, It is your responsibility to ensure no forms which make use of a secure URL are in distribution.
- cheshireponiesAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 12:08 PMThanks for that,
not sure how this happened - have you changed your default urls to
secure as I did what I usually do, infact I thinki I cloned existing non
Just thinking you may have got all the forms now to automatically go to ssl
Anyway now I know I can check before I embed!
- cheshireponiesAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 05:09 PMHi,
it appears that the reset and downgrade hasn't worked as it stil showing
as 11 ssl submissions and now is preventing my forms from being used.
Please can you advise
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 05:31 PM
You account is on FREE account and has 6 form submissions. Kindly send us the reference number and details of the transaction for the downgrade.
Hope to hear from and feel free to ask us any question.
- fxrAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 06:23 PM
I am sure I reset that yesterday, but I will give the benefit of doubt one more time. Its been reset to 9 and the account reactivated.
PLEASE ensure no SSL forms are in distrubition in embed links on your website(s). i.e dont use form URLs beginning with https:
If you want to provide links to where some of your forms are embedded we can check them for you.
- vincentwb4Answered on March 25, 2012 at 09:40 AM
This is a problem that jotform has not fixed, and the problem is being avoided by simply resetting the user's quota. This means that the problem will reappear. I used the gadget on google sites for 5 months without issue, then all of a sudden in february or march, the form submissions on the same gadgets became "ssl" without me doing anything. There are questions all over the forums about this and the answers are never satisfactory, they either reset the quota to zero, or, say that the url should be changed from "https" to "http" even if this was not the cause, or in the case of google sites, not used in the first place. See this thread for instance:
- fxrAnswered on March 25, 2012 at 10:52 AM
@vincent, if there is an issue with SSL submission and googlegadgets , it is completely seperate from this users issue.