- therapeutesAsked on March 22, 2012 at 06:06 AM
Hello nice integration! But how do you do when creating a checkbox and transfer the data to the Groups created into Chimp? Thanks for your answer
This is a re-post of a comment on MailChimp Is A Great Tool To Send Email Newsletters
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 06:09 AM
No, it is not possible to transfer to the groups created in MailChimp. We have added this to our feature requests list. Thanks.
- DavenportAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 08:39 AM
I have been searching for this functionality high and low, it seems that no forms out there will let you do this right now which is a terrible shame because I really need that kind of fucntionality.
Let me know if this happens.
- briareozAnswered on March 30, 2013 at 06:01 AM
I, too, then, I look forward
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 03:04 AM
Update: We have just implemented Groups integration for MailChimp.
When you select a list on the MailChimp wizard you will now see a list of groups:
That's pretty much all you need to do. Select the groups and then when someone submits your forms they will belong to that link and those groups.
- gitaAnswered on January 18, 2015 at 05:11 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 18, 2015 at 06:03 PM
We will assist you on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/498357