- dolodesignAsked on March 22, 2012 at 06:37 AM
when my clients sends a complete form, I cannot copy, paste, or even see the message after I click replay. Can you tell me how to fix it? its extremely important to have this option available.
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 06:44 AM
This can be made possible by inserting a Free Text HTML field in your form, creating an HTML table or Grid Listing Report and then inserting that report onto the free text field.
To create an html table or grid listing report:
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report of
2. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
3. Choose HTML table or Grid Listing then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy the iframe codes provided
To insert the report's iframe codes onto your form:
1. Add a Free Text HTML field into your form. This can be found under the Power Tools option
2. Click the free text field, then click the HTML button in the toolbar
3. Paste the report's iframe codes into the HTML textarea
4. Save your form
Kindly lets know if this worked and thanks for choosing Jotform!
- dolodesignAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 07:36 AM
Thank You very much, I followed all the steps! Fingers cross it will work. I ll let you know.