- kingpinukAsked on March 22, 2012 at 08:35 AM
Can you have a transparent background on a form?
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 08:40 AM
Hi, You can choose "Default Theme" with a white background or choose Setup & Embed tab and click Preferences - now choose "Transparent" in background option. Otherwise you can customize it by injecting css code.
If you need a custom css code tell us know and we try to help you.
- moonzkieAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 08:41 AM
Another possible way is to go to the Setup & Embed tab of your form and click Preferences. Then type the word transparent in the background option and click Close Settings:
And you're done!
You may also find this thread useful:
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 08:42 AM
Please visit the following article from our user guide for the instructions on how to make the form's background to transparent:
- kingpinukAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 08:44 AMHi, thank you for your speedy reply.
The website I am using the form on has a patterned background, so I don't want the form to have a background colour.
This is the page with the form - http://kpintest.shop033.com/g/1122075/contact-us.html
I'm unsure of css, so your help would be great.
- moonzkieAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 08:54 AM
Please try to use iFrame code and everyting should be fine.
To get your form's iframe code, please follow this steps:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Embed Form
3. Select iFrame
4. Copy the provided code.
Hope this helps. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 09:00 AM
There is no CSS coding necessary for this. The reason why the transparent thing didn't work for you was because you quoted the word transparent as this way: 'transparent'
I have removed the quotes for you. You can now check again your webpage with the transparent background.
Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.
- kingpinukAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 09:01 AMThanks, really helpful!
- moonzkieAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 09:08 AM
You are welcome, glad that helped.
- kingpinukAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 09:13 AMHi, Having a quick look at your software it has some really great features. I think I already know the answer to this, but wondered if you can use the forms a price / cost calculator? i.e. select product, select size, select print, select quantity. Each section has its own price and then it calculates it at the end??
- moonzkieAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 09:59 AM
Yes you can do that by using the payment tool that we have.
If you are done with setting it up you will be able to get something like this: