- SajidEmergeAsked on March 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Hi i've edited your email notification. Can you try again now ?
- SajidAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Thanks Alessandro, just tried same issue i get them on th ejotform server but not to my personal email adress.
- AtacanCAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Can you please add JotMails IP Addresses to your mail providers whitelist and make another test submission? Can you also tell us the form ID? You have two forms under your account and each of them has a different email address.
I hope that helps.
- SajidEmergeAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 02:40 PMHi, thank you for your email, how do i do this in the network solutions server?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 04:50 PM
You would need to contact their support team directly in order to add our IP addresses list into their email solutions server.
Feel free to let us know any further inquiry