- natupoteAsked on June 22, 2016 at 01:03 AM
Hello everyone and sorry my english
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 03:27 AM
However, if you could please tell us what you want to achieve, we might be able to find a workaround for you. Kindly provide more details about your goal with the image checkbox widget so we can further assist you here.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 03:34 AM
- natupoteAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 01:21 PM
Thanks for help!
- BorisAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 03:06 PM
As explained by my colleague above and in your previous thread ( https://www.jotform.com/answers/866354 ), it is not possible to add custom scripts within our widgets.
Even when using the source code method to customize the form, widgets are still being loaded directly from our own servers, within an iFrame. As such, it is not possible to add custom scripts to the widgets - you can only add custom scripts to regular form fields on your form, when embedding it with source code embed method:
If you need to add any custom scripts, please try using a regular Check Box field instead of the widget. If you need further clarifications or assistance, please let us know.