- MacleanAsked on June 22, 2016 at 01:36 AM
Hello, my name is Maclean Cherry and I'm the Strategic Partnerships Manager at eWAY. Could I please be connected to someone that can give me information on becoming a payment connector in Jotform?
Thank you, Maclean
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 04:08 AM
Thank you for contacting us. If you're asking for integration with the EWay payment gateway, it is not implemented yet. However, I can forward it as a feature request to our developers. You will be notified about it if they decide to implement it. via this thread. Please note that creating a feature request does not ensure that the feature will be implemented. It completely depends on upon the feasibility and priority of our back end team.
- geoffnadinAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 07:14 PMI endorse the request from Maclean Cherry. This request was first raised in 2012 and I can assure you there are plenty of Australian and international users of Jotform, including my organisation, who would implement an eWay gateway on their websites using Jotform. Please give this a higher priority.
- MacleanAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 07:34 PM
Thank you Geoff, we're definitely aware of many opportunities for Jotform in Australia.
Beril, are you able to connect me with someone at Jotform so that I can discuss integration sponsorship and possible commercials?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 11:10 PM
In order to escalate your thread to our second level, I have moved it to this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/867570
We will assist you there as soon as possible.