- prowebsonlineAsked on June 22, 2016 at 07:07 AM
I have been making changes to a form but when i preview or use the URL on my site it is still showing an old version.
I have cleared my cache and still shows a red form when its now white.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 07:18 AM
That's great to know and our apologies. The issue should be fixed by our developers now. Could you please also test it on your end? If the issue still persists please let us now.
- prowebsonlineAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 07:45 AM
Just checked again and still showing red form and not the changed white one
- prowebsonlineAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 08:45 AMHi Support
My form now does not display at all and shows blank white page
- CharlieAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 10:13 AM
May I know if you used the Form Designer Tool to make the change? I tried changing the color scheme of your form to white and save the changes, it is now showing in the live view the same how it is in the form builder.
There was a problem again earlier where changes are not showing up on the form when viewed directly. Could you please check it now again and see if it is now working.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- prowebsonlineAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 10:45 AMHi
That has now changed to white thanks.
I added a theme in builder and then removed in builder and that’s when it didn’t update
- CharlieAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 11:50 AM
Thank you for updating us and sharing that information. I presume everything is good in your end now? Should you need our assistance again, feel free to drop by here in the forum.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 04:54 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so I will answer there shortly.