- Chad SitlerAsked on March 22, 2012 at 01:05 PMI created a form (account: csitler) unaware of the submission limit. I then purchased the year plan for $90 but am now seeig messages saying that the form is shut down. Please advise ASAP!Page URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 01:17 PM
I check your account and you are active as Premium user. Kindly logout to your JotForm account, delete browser cache and cookies then log back in. Let us know if the said issue still persist.
- csitlerAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 01:35 PM
When I log in, I see that I have the premium account. the problem is the form I created, which I am hosting elsewhere, sent off an email saying the account was disabled :
Dear JotForm User,
You have currently reached the limits of your account. Your forms are disabled now.
Upgrade your account today to continue using JotForm; receive submissions, collect payments from your users and have more upload space. Upgrading is quick and easy:
Thanks for using JotForm,
- fxrAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 04:36 PM
Your account is showing as Premium on our server and from that perspective there should be no issues with your forms
You may have created a form under a different account, I want to check that, but the URL given:
http://www.argosy.com/service-excellence isnt going anywhere.
What is the URL where the seemingly problem form is embedded?
- csitlerAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 07:28 AMPlease try it again. http://www.argosy.edu/service-excellence/
When I submit, I am getting a "form disabled" message.
- AtacanCAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 07:34 AM
I've visited the URL above and you created your form while you weren't logged in. I've now moved your form to your premium account. Can you please confirm?
- csitlerAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 07:51 AMYES! Thank you so much! It is working well. Many thanks!
- moonzkieAnswered on March 23, 2012 at 08:30 AM
We're glad to be of help, if you have questions feel free to contact us.
Thanks for using JotForm!