- rizzob95Asked on June 22, 2016 at 11:34 AM
Hello, I'm still getting e-mail issues with all my forms. The "your e-mail" and "e-mail" are working but the e-mails that suppose to come to me have stopped working since Tuesday. I've attached a link to one form so you can see.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 01:56 PM
I have tried submitting the form and see that the email notification has been sent to the emails set in the condition.
I have received the notification on both of my emails provided in the form while submitting it. I have checked the email addresses in our bounce list and they are not listed there. Please check if the emails are being landed in the Spam/Junk folders.
We also request you go through the guide below that can help you with troubleshooting email delivery issues.
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.
- rizzob95Answered on June 22, 2016 at 02:45 PMThank you for getting back to me, it seems like everything is coming in correctly. Did you do anything? It’s been a good day and ½ that it wasn’t functioning right.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 04:29 PM
Glad to hear that you are able to receive new notifications now. My colleague Kiran verified if the settings on your notification are configured correctly. He also checked if your email address is in the bounce list.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
- rizzob95Answered on June 22, 2016 at 04:45 PMFingers crossed