- Seth LevyAsked on June 22, 2016 at 02:04 PM
I see some posts on this but I don't know where to put the script
- flashimAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 03:13 PM
Can you be a bit specific about the top space? Is it label spacing or the main header? Accept my apology for not been able to understand it correctly.
- sbrselectriccomAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 04:45 PMI figured this out
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 04:49 PM
Form what I see, the embdded form seems to be properly positioned on the website page already. Please let us know if this is not the case and if there is more needed to be adjusted.
- sbrselectriccomAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 05:45 PMThere is a white bar across the bottom of the for that you can see and disrupts the flow of the page. HOW DO I GET RID OF IT???
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 22, 2016 at 09:41 PM
That is because your form https://www.jotform.us/form/61725185625156 have a transparent background color and it it was smaller than the div container on the website page where you have position it.
What you can do is to make the background color similar to the frame section color as well. This will then give similar color for all the form background and frame.
You can do it using the Form Designer like this...
Let us know if you need further assistance.